Moist, Tender and Juicy Marinated Pork Tenderloin Recipe
View All Section Pages
- 2 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 med. onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. basil
- 1 1/2 tsp. parsley
- 3 Tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Combine and process all ingredients except tenderloin in a food processor or blender until well mixed.
- Pour over tenderloin; marinate and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Remove the meat from the marinade, reserving about 3/4 cup of the marinade. Bring reserved marinade to a boil in a saucepan for 60 seconds.
- Grill tenderloin over hot coals or gas grill, low to medium heat, for 15 to 20 minutes, rotating meat every three to four minutes and basting with the reserved marinade.
- Let the meat rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Analysis (per serving):
Fat: 5 g
Carbohydrate: 1 g
Cholesterol: 79 mg
Sodium: 23 mg
Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 25 g
Recipe provided by Patty Kirk, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services