Super Seasoned and Savory Baked Cauliflower Floret Bites Recipe
View All Section Pages
- 1 large head of cauliflower (cut up into small florets, approx. 4 cups)
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. turmeric
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place small florets in a zip lock bag along with the olive oil, lemon juice, turmeric, garlic, salt and pepper. Shake until well coated.
- Pour seasoned florets on flat baking sheet. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes until desired texture.
Total fat: 5 g
Saturated fat: 2.4 g
Cholesterol: 2 mg
Sodium: 56 mg
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 3 g
Recipe provided by Meridan Zerner, MS, RD, CSSD, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services