Spiced Cauliflower with Pepper, Cinnamon and Cumin
View All Section Pages
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 3 pounds) cut into florets
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cumin
- Sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower with butter.
2. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, paprika, pepper, cinnamon and cumin. Toss the spices with the cauliflower until evenly coated.
3. Spread cauliflower in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes, stirring once or twice, until florets are crisp-tender and caramelized. Mound florets on a serving platter or bowl and sprinkle with coarse sea salt. Serve hot or warm.
Recipe provided by Cindy Kleckner, RDN, LD, FAND.