View All Section Pages
- 2 ½ Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light
- 2 5 oz. tilapia fillets
- 4 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup white wine (chardonnay)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. capers
- 1 Tbsp. parsley, fresh or dried
- 4 lemon slices
- In a medium sized skillet over medium-high heat, melt the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light.
- Pour flour in a flat dish or plate. Dredge the fish two times on each sde and shake off the excess flour.
- When the butter begins to sizzle, add the fish filets and sauté for approximately 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Flip the fish with a flat spatula, being careful to keep the fish intact, and slightly brown the fish on the other side.
- Add white wine, lemon juice, water and capers to the skillet.
- Top each filet with parsley and two lemon slices. Continue cooking the fish until it flakes with a fork and the sauce has condensed to approximately 2 Tbsp.
- Transfer the fish out of the pan and onto a serving plate. Serve immediately with a side dish of choice.
Serves: 2 │Serving Size: 1 filet with sauce
Sodium: 307 mg
Fat: 10 g
Fiber: 1 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Carbohydrates: 20 g
Protein: 35 g
Cholesterol: 72 mg
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services.