View All Section Pages
- 1 cup cooked pasta
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 cup steamed vegetables
- Red pepper, salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta in unsalted water and set aside.
- Combine half & half, milk and parmesan cheese in skillet and cook to reduce volume and to thicken.
- Add steamed vegetables and pasta to sauce.
Protein: 26 g
Total Fat: 17 g
Saturated Fat: 9 g
Cholesterol: 97 mg
Fiber: 6 g
Sodium: 291 mg
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services