Tofu Pumpkin Pie
View All Section Pages
- Non-stick cooking spray
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 10-12 oz. soft tofu
- 16 oz. canned pumpkin
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, ½ tsp. ground ginger, ¼ teaspoon ground cloves)
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Spray a pie pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of the pan and spread evenly.
- Lightly spray crumbs with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add tofu to a bowl and gently break up with a spatula. Add canned pumpkin, sugar, salt, pumpkin pie spice and egg. Mix until well-blended.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and spread the evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Lower heat to 350° F and bake for an additional 40 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with ice cream of choice.
Serves: 8│Serving size: 1 slice
Sodium: 50 mg
Fat: 2 g
Carbohydrates: 30 g
Protein: 3 g
Fiber: 2 g
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services.