Pineapple Strawberry Angel Food Cake
View All Section Pages
- 1 box angel food cake mix of choice
- 1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple (not drained)
- Lite Cool Whip or Romanoff Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray a 9”x13” pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together the angel food cake mix and the can of crushed pineapple. Stir until well combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Top with Lite Cool Whip or Romanoff Sauce and fresh sliced fresh strawberries.
Serves: 24 │Serving Size: 1 small slice of cake
Sodium: 155 mg
Fat: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 21 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
* ½ cup fresh sliced strawberries = 25 calories
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services.