Crostini with Manchego Cheese & Jalapeño Jam
View All Section Pages
- ½ French baguette
- 7 ½ tsp. jalapeño jam or preserves
- 3½ oz. manchego cheese
- Preheat oven 350° F.
- Thinly slice baguette diagonally into approximately 30 pieces (¼ inch thick).
- Spread ¼ tsp. jalapeño jam onto each slice of bread.
- Place ⅛ oz. of cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven until crisp and cheese has melted, or approximately 5 minutes.
Serves: 30 | Serving Size: 1 piece
Fat: 3 g
Saturated fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 g
Protien: 0 g
Sodium: 29 mg
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services.