Crostini with Manchego Cheese & Jalapeño Jam
View All Section Pages
- ½ French baguette
- 7 ½ tsp. Fischer & Wieser jalapeño preserves or Stonewall Kitchen fig & walnut butter
- 3 ½ oz. manchego cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Thinly slice baguette diagonally into approximately 30 pieces (¼ inch thick).
- Spread ¼ tsp. jalapeño preserves or Fig & Walnut Butter onto each slice of bread.
- Top with ⅛ oz. of cheese.
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes or until crisp and cheese has melted.
Serves: 30 | Serving Size: 1 baguette slice
Total Fat: 3 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 29 mg
Protein: 0 g
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services.