View All Section Pages
Cooperize your kids today with Cooper Fitness Center's youth fitness programs! We offer programs year-round to keep your kids active and having fun while instilling healthy habits early.
Fit & Fun Day Camps
- Swim Lessons | All Ages
- Group Swim | Ages 6-13
- Polar Bear Plunge | Ages 8+
- Martial Arts
- Private Martial Arts Lessons
- Group Classes, Ages 5+
- Summer Martial Arts Camp, ages 8-13
- Private Tennis Lessons & Parent-Child Lessons
Tennis Pro Corey Noel
- Junior Tennis Clinics | Ages 5-12
- Summer Tennis Camps | Ages 5-16
- Triathlon Training Clinics | Ages 8-13
- Performance Camp | Ages 12-15
- Teen Personal Training | Ages 13-18
- Kids in the Kitchen | Ages 5-13
- Cookies with Santa (member-only event) | All ages welcome
Teens and young adults, ages 13-24, can join Cooper Fitness Center Dallas and have full access to the equipment, group exercise classes, two pools and more. Parents are not required to be members. Read more about membership or contact the Membership Office to join—972.560.6302 or email.
Cooperized Kidz Childcare
Cooper Fitness Center members and Cooper Spa customers may use the on-site childcare service. In the Cooperized Kidz indoor and outdoor areas, children ages 2 months to 12 years can “Play with a Purpose” for up to three hours a day. Reservations are required and there is a nominal fee.
(ages 12 and younger)
To encourage families to be active together, Cooper Fitness Center offers a complimentary usage of select facilities by members’ children ages 12 and under.
Under direct parental supervision, members' children may use the following facilities during Children's Hours:
- South Lawn
- Outdoor track
- Tennis courts
- Cooper Fitness Center and Cooper Hotel pools
(The facilities are available unless a program or lesson is underway. Cardio and weight equipment and group exercise classes are prohibited by persons 12 years and younger. Locker room usage is restricted to the Family Locker Room.)
Monday-Friday, 1-4:30 p.m.
Saturday, 8:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Sunday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
To add your child to your member profile (complimentary), contact the Membership Office at 972.560.6302 or firstname.lastname@example.org.