We are pleased to announce Cooper Fitness Center is now open. We look forward to seeing you!
Your health and safety are our top priorities as we follow medical, state and county government guidelines. In addition, we’re receiving ongoing medical guidance from our Cooper Clinic physicians. This pandemic has required us to raise our already high level of operational standards to a new level. As a leader in prevention, we are implementing safeguards for your health and the health of those around you.
Health and Safety Guidelines
When you arrive, tents and staff will be located at CFC’s main entrance to welcome you.
- Main entrance is the only available entry into and exit from the building for all members and employees
- Daily health screens are required for entry and will include screening questions and a temperature reading. Upon meeting the criteria, you will receive a wristband to wear while in the facility. If the criteria is not met, you will not be able to enter
- Masks must be worn throughout the health screening process upon entry and are strongly encouraged in common areas; if you do not have a mask, cloth masks will be available for purchase
- Wash or disinfect your hands upon entering CFC and after any interaction with other people and equipment—hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the facility
- Gloves are recommended
- All equipment should be wiped down after each personal use (in addition to cleaning provided by CFC team)
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distancing at all times
Limited Hours and Capacity
- Monday-Saturday, 6 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Sunday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- 25% capacity per Governor Abbott's Executive Order
- To accommodate as many members as safely as possible, the facility will not be available for family hours, guests or employees to exercise at this time
Amenities Available for Use
- Restrooms and sinks but not lockers, showers, whirlpool or sauna; please limit all personal belongings in the facility
- Cedars Woodfire Grill – to-go only; limited menu and family meals
- Cooper Spa – limited hours for nails, facials and massage
- The Coop – limited hours and capacity
- CFC pool – private swim lessons only
- Cooper Hotel pool – lap swimming; Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m.; lane reservation required—in one-hour increments—online or on the CFC Member App
- Tennis courts – by appointment only; read our tennis best practices for additional health and safety measures while playing tennis at Cooper
- Outdoor track
Amenities and Services to Remain Closed
- Locker rooms, showers, whirlpool and sauna
- Basketball court
- Cooperized Kidz
- Membership and Business Office—all requests can be made by phone or email
Fitness Floor, Group Exercise and Physical Distancing
- Cardio and weight equipment now allows for physical distancing
- Group exercise classes – Limited capacity; registration is required for each class
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
- Cooper Quest – the At-Home Hustle Challenge continues through May 31; download the tracker and complete at least 25 activities to earn 100 My Cooper Rewards points
- Small Group Training – In-studio classes limited to 4 participants; virtual classes available
- Female Focus – Limited capacity for in-facility classes; virtual classes available
- Personal Training – One-on-one sessions
- Pilates – One-on-one sessions and small group classes
- Martial Arts – Limited class schedule
- Boxing – One-on-one sessions
- Tennis – One-on-one lessons
- Swimming – One-on-one lessons
- Muscle Activation Techniques – One-on-one sessions
The following programs are temporarily canceled:
- Basketball lessons and programs
- 15-minute Core Conditioning classes
- Water classes
- Classics group exercise programming
- Virtual training
- Virtual nutrition guidance - Cooper® Total Health virtual nutrition and wellness offered by Cooper Clinic
GET SOCIAL, STAY CONNECTED
We will share the latest updates via email, social media and this Members Only web page.
Ensure your membership account information is up to date.
If you're not receiving CFC emails, please update your email preferences.
Join our Cooper Member Community members-only Facebook group. An admin will approve your request and then we invite you to start engaging with us.
For any assistance you may need:
Email Membership Office