Your health and safety are our top priorities as we follow medical, state and county government guidelines. In addition, we’re receiving ongoing medical guidance from our Cooper Clinic physicians. This pandemic has required us to raise our already high level of operational standards to a new level. As a leader in prevention, we have implemented safeguards for your health and the health of those around you.
Health and Safety Guidelines
When you arrive, staff is located at CFC’s main entrance to welcome you.
- Main entrance is the only available entry into and exit from the building for all members and employees
- Daily health screens are required for entry and include screening questions and a temperature reading. Upon meeting the criteria, you will receive a wristband to wear while in the facility. If the criteria is not met, you will not be able to enter
- A mask must be worn at CFC except for:
- Cedars Woodfire Grill while eating or drinking
- Cardio equipment while exercising
- High intensity group exercise classes (SGT, Aerobics and Cycle Studios)
- Outdoors while exercising
- Wash or disinfect your hands upon entering CFC and after any interaction with other people and equipment—hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the facility
- All equipment should be wiped down after each personal use (in addition to cleaning provided by CFC team)
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distancing at all times
Hours and Capacity
- Monday-Friday: 5 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 5:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- To accommodate as many members as safely as possible, the facility is not available for Children's Hours or guests at this time
Amenities Available for Use
Amenities and Services to Remain Closed
- Basketball court
- Membership and Business Office—all requests can be made by phone or email
Fitness Floor, Group Exercise and Physical Distancing
- Cardio and weight equipment now allows for physical distancing
- Group exercise classes – Limited capacity; registration is required for each class
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
The following programs are temporarily canceled:
- Basketball lessons and programs
- 15-minute Core Conditioning classes
- Classics group exercise programming
- Virtual training
- Virtual nutrition guidance - Cooper® Total Health virtual nutrition and wellness offered by Cooper Clinic
GET SOCIAL, STAY CONNECTED
Connect with us on social media and be the first to know the latest news and program updates, receive workouts from Cooper pros and more.
We share the latest updates via email, social media and this Members Only web page.
Ensure your membership account information is up to date.
If you're not receiving CFC emails, please update your email preferences.
Join our Cooper Member Community members-only Facebook group. An admin will approve your request and then we invite you to start engaging with us.
For any assistance you may need:
Email Membership Office