View All Section Pages
IGNITE! sparks physical activity in kids through fitness, sports, movement and games. To enhance athletic development, the exercises and activities focus on:
2022 Fall Dates & Costs
Mondays & Wednesdays, 5-6 p.m.
- September 12-28, $150 (6 classes)
- October 3-26, $200 (8 classes)
- November 7-30, $150 (6 classes - skip week of Thanksgiving)
- December 5-21, $150 (6 classes)
Open to members and the public
Have previously registered for a Cooper youth program
972.233.4832, ext. 4380
Teen Personal Training
Trainer tested, teen approved. For athletes and non-athletes alike looking to improve their performance and build a foundation of fitness to last a lifetime, small group personal training is now available for ages 13-18. Download the flyer.
- Customized 30-minute personal training sessions for all fitness levels
- Small group environment (2-4 people), fostering camaraderie and support
- Full-body fitness to increase physical capacity
- Mobility, flexibility and injury prevention
- Metabolic and cardiovascular conditioning
- Core and strength training
- Proper, safe training techniques
Teen Personal Training is limited to 2-4 people per group and is led by Professional Fitness Trainer Ryan Sheppard, MSEd.
Open to members and non-members
Get started with a custom program today!
Ryan Sheppard, MSEd, Professional Fitness Trainer
972.233.4832, ext. 4405