View All Section Pages
Holiday Performance Camp
Give your teen athlete an edge and help them perform at their best. Focused on increasing overall athleticism through non-sport specific training, Performance Camp develops your athlete’s:
- Balance and body awareness (kinesthetics)
- Power (through plyometric training)
- Sports conditioning
Each session includes 30 minutes of strength-based work in our Small Group Training Studio along with outdoor training on our track and grounds (as weather permits).
Capacity: 12 participants
Instructor: Jonny Wright, Cardiovascular Pro, who has 10+ years of athletic development experience
Dates: January 3-5, 2024 | 1-2:30 p.m.
- Member: $90
- Non-member: $120
Mary Edwards, MS, Director of Fitness
Teen Personal Training
Trainer tested, teen approved. For athletes and non-athletes alike looking to improve their performance and build a foundation of fitness to last a lifetime, small group personal training is now available for ages 13-18. Download the flyer.
- Customized 30-minute personal training sessions for all fitness levels
- Small group environment (2-4 people), fostering camaraderie and support
- Full-body fitness to increase physical capacity
- Mobility, flexibility and injury prevention
- Metabolic and cardiovascular conditioning
- Core and strength training
- Proper, safe training techniques
Teen Personal Training is limited to 2-4 people per group and is led by Professional Fitness Trainer Ryan Sheppard, MSEd.
Open to members and non-members
Get started with a custom program today!
Ryan Sheppard, MSEd, Professional Fitness Trainer
972.233.4832, ext. 4405