Introducing Myzone® heart rate tracking
You’ve committed to exercise and now it’s time to maximize your efforts. Wherever your workout takes you, track all of your physical activity with the Myzone heart rate monitor and app.
What is Myzone?
- Receive maximum cardiovascular benefit from your exercise by training in the appropriate heart rate zones
- View your calories and effort real-time
- Set goals and compete with others by measuring effort levels
- Participate in fitness challenges
- Earn My Cooper Rewards points
- Connect to smartphone apps and third party equipment
- Receive email workout summaries
Tone in the zone. Get started with these four simple steps.
- Purchase your Myzone heart rate monitor at The Coop retail boutique.
- Register your heart rate monitor at myzone.org.
- Download the Myzone app from the Apple Store or Google Play, or create your online account at myzonemoves.com.
- Wear your Myzone heart rate monitor every time you exercise to track your exercise intensity and earn Myzone Effort Points (MEPs) for your effort.
More than 130 members participated in the “Cooperthon” challenge—incorporating Myzone® heart rate tracking. Participants logged more than 285,000 Myzone Effort Points (MEPs).
Congratulations to our Top 10 Finishers:
- Theresa Chacon, 10,343 MEPs
- Cindy Bedford, 7,837 MEPs
- Kathy Donovan, 7,073 MEPs
- Ray Rak, 6,611 MEPs
- Cooper Stuart, 5,726 MEPs
- Scott Malcolm, 5,527 MEPs
- Kim Chance, 5,422 MEPs
- Elizabeth Allen, 4,981 MEPs
- Joseph Riegel, 4,633 MEPs
- Ramona Johnson, 4,475 MEPs
Myzone Frequently Asked Questions