Cooper Quest member wellness program takes the activation of your fitness goals to the next level. This member benefit provides you tools, resources and encouragement to help you achieve the results you desire.
Cooper Quest is based on Dr. Kenneth Cooper's 8 Steps to Get Cooperized™, and at the foundation of the program are five key health areas:
- Cardiovascular Fitness
- Blood Work
- Body Composition
- Functional Fitness
To support you in your journey, Cooper Quest also offers:
- Monthly wellness themes and activities such as health lectures, cooking demos and special fitness classes
- Quarterly Cooper Quest Week health assessments
- Quarterly fitness challenges
- Prizes, giveaways and more
AUGUST THEME: KNOW YOUR NUMBERS
Blood Work and Body Composition Assessments
August 9-13 | CFC Lobby
Knowing your numbers is key to maintaining good health. Through the Cooper Quest Blood Work and Body Composition assessments you’ll gain insight into your health risks and have a baseline for improvement.
Blood Work—10-minute session
Finger prick test (Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides and Glucose); fasting for 10-12 hours required.
August 9-13: 6-11 a.m. | CFC Lobby
SCHEDULE BLOOD WORK APPOINTMENT
on the CFC Member Portal
Body Composition—5-minute session
No appointment required.
Body mass index (BMI) and body fat percentage measured.
- Monday, August 9: 6-11 a.m. | 4-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 10: 6-11 a.m. | noon-2 p.m. | 4-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 11: 6-11 a.m. | noon-2 p.m.
- Thursday & Friday, August 12 & 13: 6-11 a.m.
Scorecard Distribution Days
August 17-19 | CFC Lobby
Pick up your Cooper Quest Scorecard showing your Blood Work and Body Composition results.
- Tuesday, August 17: 4-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 18: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Thursday, August 19: 6-10 a.m.
Warm Up to Work Out
Tuesday, August 17: 11:15 a.m.-noon | SGT Studio
Avoid injury and get the most from your workout with a warm-up. Professional Fitness Trainer Clay Fredrickson, DPT, shares warm-up exercises appropriate to your workout—cardio, upper body or lower body specific and everything in between. Limited to 8 participants.
REGISTER FOR WARM UP TO WORK OUT
on the CFC Member Portal
Myzone® MEPs Series—Monthly Team Challenges
For added motivation and accountability in 2021, we’re offering our Myzone MEPs Series. Each month, the challenges are different—and so are the prizes! Simply wear your Myzone heart rate monitor every time you work out and you're in the challenge.
- August 1-31: Myzone® on the Move
As summer winds down, rev up your physical activity. Earn at least 1,300 Myzone Effort Points (MEPs) to be entered to win a Myzone scale.