View All Section Pages
Interested in losing weight and gaining health?
Eat. Move. Transform.
Cooper Weight Loss is a comprehensive, medically-supervised program customized to help you meet your health goals and achieve long-term weight loss. The six-month program incorporates nutrition, behavior change and fitness programming for a comprehensive weight loss approach.
Cooper Weight Loss includes:
- Resting metabolic rate (RMR) test
- DEXA scan for body composition analysis
- Lab work (pre- and post-program blood work)
- Consultations with a Cooper Clinic Physician
- Behavior change consultations with a Licensed Professional Counselor
- One-on-one coaching sessions with a Cooper Clinic Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Fitness training with options including personal training sessions with a Professional Fitness Trainer, small group Female Focus classes or on-demand exercise classes
- Six-month membership to Cooper Fitness Center
Begin your transformation today! Call 972.367.6100 to learn more about Cooper Weight Loss.
COOPER WEIGHT LOSS RESULTS
Cooper Weight Loss transforms participants lives through healthy eating, exercise and behavior change counseling. Since 2018, participants have experienced the following weight loss results.
- 52% doubled their weight loss goal, hitting 10% or more weight loss
- 91% met their 5% weight loss goal
- Average weight loss per participant: 10.9%
COOPER WEIGHT LOSS TEAM
Lizzy McCrary, RDN, LD, Cooper Weight Loss Team Lead
Nathan Frischmann, Cooper Clinic Clinical Exercise Physiologist
Laura Jones, Cooper Clinic Clinical Exercise Physiologist
Michael Ashenfelter, LPC-S, Behavior Change Counselor
Joellen Walter, LPC-Intern, Behavior Change Counselor
Emily G. Hebert, MD, Cooper Clinic Platinum Physician and Cooper Weight Loss Medical Director
COOPER WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS STORIES