View All Section Pages
Interested in losing weight and gaining health for life?
Eat. Move. Transform.
Cooper Weight Loss is a comprehensive, medically-supervised program customized to help you meet your health goals and achieve long-term weight loss. The six-month program emphasizes nutrition, psychology, behavior change and fitness for a comprehensive, sustainable weight loss approach.
Cooper Weight Loss Program Options:
- Virtual Plus (combination of in-person and virtual sessions)
The virtual options use secure, HIPAA-compliant technology to keep you and your weight loss team connected at every step of your weight loss journey.
Cooper Weight Loss includes:
- Resting metabolic rate (RMR) test*
- DEXA scan for body composition analysis*
- Lab work (pre- and post-program blood work)
- Consultations with a Cooper Clinic Physician
- Behavior change consultations with a Licensed Professional Counselor
- One-on-one coaching sessions with a Cooper Clinic Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Fitness training including personal training sessions with a Cooper Fitness Center Professional Fitness Trainer and on-demand exercise classes (complimentary six-month Cooper Fitness Center membership included with in-person program)
Begin your transformation today!
Call 972.367.6100 to learn more about Cooper Weight Loss.
*not included in Virtual option pricing
Cooper Weight Loss Results
Cooper Weight Loss transforms participants' lives through healthy eating, exercise and behavior change counseling. Since 2018, participants have experienced the following weight loss results:
- 52% doubled their weight loss goal, hitting 10% or more weight loss
- 91% met their 5% weight loss goal
- Average weight loss per participant: 10.9%
Cooper Weight Loss Team
Nina B. Radford, MD, Cooper Clinic Cardiologist and Cooper Weight Loss Medical Director
Hannah Janysek, MS, RDN, LD, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Cooper Weight Loss Team Lead
Carli Davis, RDN, LD, CNSC, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Elana Paddock, RDN, LD, CDCES, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Yvette Henderson, Cooper Clinic Cardiovascular Technician
Joellen Walter, LPC, Behavior Change Counselor
Cooper Weight Loss Success Stories
“Choosing to work with Cooper Weight Loss meant I became a part of the Cooper family, as well. They understand weight loss is not one size fits all. It was the best decision I ever made for myself and I am proud of the accomplishments they helped me reach.”
Lost 37 pounds—more than 14% of her body fat—with Cooper Weight Loss
“I especially benefited from Cooper Weight Loss' regular touch points with the dietitian nutritionist, which reinforced the positive lifestyle and eating changes I was making.”
Lost 40 pounds while maintaining muscle mass and increasing physical fitness with Cooper Weight Loss
“I had confidence in Cooper Weight Loss based on Dr. Cooper’s reputation. This six-month “sobering” program involved guidance on nutrition, fitness training, aptitude and attitude. I now have a proven roadmap and the conviction necessary for living life.”
Lost 80+ pounds with Cooper Weight Loss and is working on losing 15 more to attain personal healthy weight goal of 200
“Cooper Weight Loss taught me the importance of eating a balanced diet—it's not just about keeping the calories low—and the importance of movement. I’ve lost double my original weight loss goal and have kept it off.”
“I feel the changes I have made can be sustained. I will be able to look forward to retirement with renewed energy and improved health. I highly recommend the Cooper Weight Loss program for anyone wanting to make a lifestyle change for better health.”
Surpassed her weight loss goal by 10 pounds and improved her cholesterol, hemoglobin A1c and glucose with Cooper Weight Loss