View All Section Pages
Interested in losing weight and gaining health for life?
Eat. Move. Transform.
Cooper Weight Loss is a comprehensive, medically-supervised program customized to help you meet your health goals and achieve long-term weight loss. The six-month program emphasizes nutrition, psychology, behavior change and fitness for a comprehensive, sustainable weight loss approach.
Cooper Weight Loss Program Options:
- Virtual Plus (combination of in-person and virtual sessions)
The virtual options use secure, HIPAA-compliant technology to keep you and your weight loss team connected at every step of your weight loss journey.
Cooper Weight Loss includes:
- Resting metabolic rate (RMR) test*
- DEXA scan for body composition analysis*
- Lab work (pre- and post-program blood work)
- Consultations with a Cooper Clinic Physician
- Behavior change consultations with a Licensed Professional Counselor
- One-on-one coaching sessions with a Cooper Clinic Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Fitness training including personal training sessions with a Cooper Fitness Center Professional Fitness Trainer and on-demand exercise classes (complimentary six-month Cooper Fitness Center membership included with in-person program)
Begin your transformation today!
Call 972.367.6100 to learn more about Cooper Weight Loss.
*not included in Virtual option pricing
COOPER WEIGHT LOSS RESULTS
Cooper Weight Loss transforms participants' lives through healthy eating, exercise and behavior change counseling. Since 2018, participants have experienced the following weight loss results:
- 52% doubled their weight loss goal, hitting 10% or more weight loss
- 91% met their 5% weight loss goal
- Average weight loss per participant: 10.9%
COOPER WEIGHT LOSS TEAM
Nina B. Radford, MD, Cooper Clinic Director of Clinical Research and Cardiologist
Lizzy (McCrary) Mungioli, RDN, LD, Cooper Weight Loss Team Lead
Yvette Henderson, Cooper Clinic Cardiovascular Technician
Joellen Walter, LPC, Behavior Change Counselor
COOPER WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS STORIES