The Coop is your ultimate one-stop-shop for Cooper apparel, active wear, fitness products, Cooper Complete® nutritional supplements and the latest fashions in upscale boutique clothing and accessories.
Developed by Dr. Kenneth Cooper and based on the latest scientific research, each Cooper Complete formulation contains the precise amount of vitamins and minerals listed on the labels. As a member, you receive special discounts on Cooper Complete nutritional supplements at The Coop! To order by phone, call 972.980.2653 or toll free 888.964.8875.
- 3 Bottles = 5% OFF
- 6 Bottles = 10% OFF
- 12 Bottles = 15% OFF
ACCESSORIES & APPAREL
Our buyer is always on the look out for the most desirable brands and styles. Some of the popular lines you'll find at The Coop include:
- ALO - Eco-friendly materials for runners, yogis and more.
- Bella Dahl - ultra-soft women’s essentials influenced by the laid-back, Southern California lifestyle.
- Bondi Band & Twistband - Stylish hair accessories.
- Lilla P - Beautiful cotton dresses and tees for your casual days.
- Manduka - Yoga mats and new yoga apparel designed for the body in motion.
- Peace Love World - Luxury-lifestyle brand based in Miami.
- Splits 59 - Inspired by the beauty of sport and the power of intelligent design, Splits59 is the next step in the evolution of active wear for women.
- Soybu - Performance apparel designed to move seamlessly between the activities of everyday without sacrificing quality or style.
- Thorlos Experia - Socks with specially-sculpted pads in the ball and heel and COOLMAX to provide enhanced moisture management.
- Under Armour - Men's performance T-shirts and shorts as well as polos with the Cooper logo.
- Vimmia - For today's women who want chic, no-sweat style.
- Wilt Clothing - The perfect after-workout tee.
SPORTS PERFORMANCE & SUNDRIES
You can also stop by The Coop to refuel with a snack or find the latest in performance accessories from Perform Better, Polar, Speedo and Spri.
Monday-Thursday, 6:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
Friday, 6:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
JBM Designs Trunk Show Feb. 7-10
Custom-crafted by Dallas-based Jennifer Prather and her two daughters, the vintage and traditional jewelry pieces are one-of-a-kind. Twenty percent of the proceeds will be donated to West Africa Reformed Mission.