Rainbow Bento Box
View All Section Pages
- 2 oz. low-sodium deli ham, sliced
- 1 part-skim mozzarella string cheese (1 ounce)
- ½ cup reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. blueberry jam
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ½ cup rainbow shredded carrots
- 2 Tbsp. guacamole
- Wrap the ham slices around the string cheese and cut crosswise into 4-6 pieces. Place in a medium-sized container.
- Stir yogurt and jam together in a snack-sized container.
- Combine raspberries, strawberries and blueberries in a separate storage container.
- Pack shredded carrots in a medium-sized container along with guacamole packed in a dip-sized container.
Recipe provided by Meridan Zerner, MS, RD, CSSD, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services.