Hot Cinnamon Mulling Spice Beverage with Cranberry Juice
View All Section Pages
- 1 Tbsp. mulling spices
- 4 cups diet cranberry juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup water
- Splenda® to taste
- Place mulling spices on the cheesecloth.
- Wrap mulling spices into a bundle and tie securely with string.
- Pour diet cranberry juice into a pot. Add orange juice, water and Splenda® to pot.
- Add mulling spices bundle to pot.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for approximately 20 minutes until flavors have mingled.
- Portion into mugs and serve warm.
Mulling Spices is available at Penzeys.
Sodium: 33 mg
Fat: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 3 g
Saturated fat: 0 g
Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 2 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services.