High Protein Trail Mix
View All Section Pages
- 3 cups Kodiak Cakes™ Protein Oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil (you can substitute with olive oil or avocado oil)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 15 dried apricots, diced
Serve over Greek yogurt along with fresh berries for a high protein breakfast.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl stir together oats, almonds, pumpkin and hemp seeds, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl stir together oil, honey and vanilla; pour over oat mixture and stir to coat thoroughly.
- Spread mixture in an even layer on two 15 x 12-inch baking sheets that have been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, stirring three times during baking time.
- Cool mixture in pan before adding diced apricots.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one month.
Serves: 28 | Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Sodium: 43 mg
Fat: 9 g
Fiber: 3 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Carbohydrates: 8 g
Protein: 6 g
Added Sugar: 0 g
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition.