Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
View All Section Pages
- 8 fluid ounces of skim or 1% milk
- 2 Tbsp. PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 scoop of vanilla flavored whey protein powder
- 2 Tbsp. Hershey’s Natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 medium frozen banana, sliced
- Add all the ingredients except for the frozen banana, into an electric blender
- Blend until all ingredients are well mixed
- Slice the frozen banana and add to the blender
- Blend until the frozen banana has been well mixed within the smoothie
This smoothie is especially refreshing when poured into glass mugs that have been stored in the freezer.
This makes a great post-exercise beverage, rich in protein, fiber, potassium and calcium.