New Potato Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette
View All Section Pages
- 4 lb. red new potatoes, washed and unpeeled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3/4 c. light sour cream
- 1/2 c. fresh dill
Mustard Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 1/2 c. wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water just until tender. Meanwhile, chop the green onion and dill. Reserve.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander and run cold water over them.
- Cut potatoes in quarters as soon as they can be handled and place in a large mixing bowl.
- To prepare dressing, place all dressing ingredients except oil in a blender or food processor and process until all is combined (about 5 seconds). With the motor running, pour the oil in a slow, steady stream until incorporated.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes; add the reserved onion-dill mixture and toss gently.
- Add salt and pepper to taste (if needed) and fold in the sour cream.
- Let stand 30 minutes before serving.
Servings: 13 (153 calories per 1 cup serving)
Recipe provided by Cooper Clinic Nutrition.