View All Section Pages
- 1 bag (1 pound) of fresh cranberries (wash and remove any bad berries)
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen concentrated apple juice (thawed or slightly thawed)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tsp. of Jack Daniels
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Place all the ingredients in a medium size pot over medium heat.
- Bring mixture to boiling then reduce heat to medium-low and allow to simmer and reduce uncovered for 25-35 minutes.
- Stir occasionally. Mixture will begin to reduce by about half and thicken.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Serve and enjoy.
Fiber: 1 g
Fat: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 14 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Sugar: 12 g
Sodium: 6 mg
Protein: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services