Low Calorie Spicy Korean Dipping Sauce and Marinade Recipe
View All Section Pages
- 2 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1/8 tsp. fresh minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/16 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Tip: Dipping sauce is great with salad rolls and potstickers.
Nutritional Analysis (serves two, two Tbsp. per serving):
Sodium: 300 mg
Total Fat: <1 g
Carbohydrates: 3 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Protein: <1 g
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services