Herbes de Provence Lamb Chops
View All Section Pages
- 1 4-ounce lamb loin chops
- ½ tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 3 Tbsp. Herbes de Provence
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Trim fat from around the edges of the lamb chops and sprinkle with fresh pepper.
- Combine Herbes de Provence with olive oil and brush on both sides of the lamb chops.
- Preheat grill on high. Add the chops and sear for about 2 minutes.
- Turn the chops and cook another 3 minutes for medium-rare and 3 ½ minutes for medium.
Yield: 4 servings
- 274 calories
- 20 g fat
- 8 g sat fat
- 75 mg cholesterol
- 68 mg sodium
Recipe provided by Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services.