Classic Tuna Casserole
View All Section Pages
- 1 can Campbell’s Healthy Request® cream of celery soup
- 2/3 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1/2 cup Velveeta 2% Milk® cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 2 (7 ounce) cans tuna (water packed), drained
- 4 ounces noodles, cooked, any type
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped pimento
- Fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine soup and milk in sauce pan and bring to a boil; stir often.
- Remove from heat; add cheese, mayonnaise and salt to hot mixture and stir until cheese melts.
- Blend in sherry. Add tuna, noodles, celery and pimento, and stir to combine.
- Coat 1 1/2 quart casserole with non-stick spray and add mixture. Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
Fiber: 1 g
Fat: 10 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g
Protein: 22 g
Sodium: 518 mg
Cholesterol: 42 mg
Carbohydrates: 13 g
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services