View All Section Pages
- 2 4 oz. skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into large bite-sized pieces
- 2 packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can low-sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup light sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Low-sodium lemon pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. parmesan cheese, grated
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Paprika, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350◦F. Mix soup, sour cream, mayonnaise, yogurt, cheddar cheese and lemon pepper in a bowl until combined.
- Spray flat 3-quart casserole with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange broccoli in pan and top with chicken.
- Pour sauce over chicken and broccoli. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and paprika. Bake 30-40 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh lemon juice when serving.
Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
Fiber: 2 g
Fat: 9 g
Protein: 20 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Sodium: 638 mg
Cholesterol: 51 mg
Carbohydrates: 17 g
*Nutrient Analysis does not include lemon pepper or paprika to taste.
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services