Simple, Easy to Prepare Healthy Pineapple Angel Food Cake Recipe
View All Section Pages
- 1 box angel food cake mix
- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, in its own juices
- Light Cool Whip or Romanoff Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray nonstick cooking spray on a 9" x 11" pan.
- Mix angel food cake mix and crushed pineapple together. Pour into pan. Bake 35 minutes.
- Serve with light Cool Whip or Romanoff Sauce.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving, serves 16):
Sodium: 155 mg
Fat: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 21 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services