Fat-Free Blueberry Cheesecake Parfait with Graham Cracker
View All Section Pages
Serving Size: 1/3 cup parfait and 1/4 cup berries
- 1 14 oz. can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 oz. package fat-free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup bottled lemon or lime juice
- 2 cups fat-free Cool Whip, defrosted
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 pints fresh blueberries (or frozen berries, defrosted)
- Place milk, cream cheese and juice in a food processor that has been fitted with a metal blade. Process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a medium mixing bowl and gently whip in Cool Whip.
- Spoon mixture into parfait glasses layering with blueberries and 1 Tbsp. graham cracker crumbs.
Try substituting light cherry pie filling for blueberries. Perhaps add one tsp. of lemon or lime rind to cream cheese mixture. Another idea is to add 1/2 cup blueberries to the mixture of condensed milk, cream cheese and juice while in the food processor.
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Protein: 5 g
Sodium: 154 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Carbohydrates: 28 g
Cholesterol: 2 mg
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services