Double Chocolate Creme
View All Section Pages
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Kahlua
- 10 oz. container silken tofu
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp honey
- 16 red raspberries
- Approximately 1/4 cup toasted almonds
- Fat Free Cool Whip (optional)
- Place a metal bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Melt the chocolate and Kahlua in the bowl, stirring constantly. Stir in vanilla. Combine the tofu, chocolate mixture, and honey in blender. Liquefy until smooth.
- Pour mixture in to 30 small serving dishes. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Top each with one red raspberry and sprinkle toasted almonds on top. Add Cool Whip if desired.
Tip: To increase servings per recipe and therefore reduce calories, try folding in approximately 1/2 of a container of fat free Cool Whip once tofu chocolate mixture has cooled for approximately five minutes.
Serves: 30 | Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.
Fiber: 1 g
Fat: 6 g
Protein: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Sodium: 1 mg
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Carbohydrates: 12 g
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services