Apple Crisp for Two
View All Section Pages
- 2 apples, cored, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. whole wheat flour, divided
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Coat a 2-cup microwave-safe baking dish or individual ramekins with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine apples, 1 tsp. flour, sugar and cinnamon; mix well.
- Spoon into baking dish and cover with wax paper. Microwave on high power 3-4 minutes or until apples are soft.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining flour with oats and brown sugar; mix well.
- With a fork, blend butter until crumbly; sprinkle mixture over apples.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Serve warm with frozen yogurt, if desired.
Recipe provided by Cooper Clinic Nutrition.