Quick Avocado Toast
View All Section Pages
- 1 slice Dave’s Killer Bread® (21 whole grain), toasted
- 1/4 fresh avocado or 2.5 oz. chunky guacamole
- 2 cooked egg whites
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Drizzle of olive oil (optional)
- Toast bread until brown.
- In a small skillet, cook egg whites until done.
- Spread avocado slices or guacamole on toast, then sprinkle chia seeds on top.
- Top with egg whites and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serves: 1 | Serving Size: 1 slice of toast
Fiber: 8 g
Fat: 9 g
Protein: 13 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 555 mg
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Carbohydrates: 27 g
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, and Cooper Clinic Nutrition.