Breezy Gluten-Free Blender Muffins
View All Section Pages
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup non-fat or 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. 100% maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Cooking spray (optional)
Muffin Topping Suggestions:
- Diced apples and cinnamon
- Blueberries and lemon zest
- Raspberries and orange zest
- Dried cranberries and walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line muffin tins with muffin-cup liners or spray tin with cooking spray.
- If using silicone muffin pan, liners or cooking spray is not necessary; just allow muffins to fully cool before popping easily out of pan.
- Throw all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (can use a cookie scoop to help portion evenly)
- Sprinkle with topping of your choice.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Silicone muffin pan may need a longer cooking time of up to 30 minutes, so check periodically.
- Cool for 5 minutes, then remove from muffin tin and let cool completely on wire rack.
Nutritional Analysis (Yields 12 muffins; serving size: 1 muffin):
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Protein: 5 g
Carbohydrates: 20 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sodium: 156 mg
Calcium: 59 mg
Recipe provided by Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services.