Homemade Baked Granola Snack with Raisins and Dried Apricots
View All Section Pages
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- Nonstick vegetable cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir all ingredients, except raisins and apricots together.
- Spoon the mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring mixture every 10 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add raisins and apricots.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.
Nutritional Analysis (1/2 cup):
Fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Carbohydrates: 53 g
Protein: 5 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sodium: 167 mg
Recipe provided by More of What's Cooking at Cooper Clinic, By Veronica C. Coronado with Patty Kirk, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services