View All Section Pages
- 1 cup soft silken tofu
- 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup frozen spinach, chopped and defrosted (you can substitute any vegetable you like in place of the spinach)
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Dip raw vegetables or baked chips/crackers in dip.
Tip: For a fruit version of zippy dip, you can switch out the veggies and salty spices for frozen fruit and agave nectar.
Fat: 0.4 g
Carbohydrates: 1.35 g
Cholesterol: 1 mg
Sodium: 83 mg
Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 2 g
Recipe provided by Meridan Zerner, MS, RD, CSSD, LD, CWC, and Cooper Clinic Nutrition.