Easy Make-ahead Spinach Dip with Crunchy Water Chestnuts
View All Section Pages
- 1 12 oz. container low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup dry vegetable soup mix
- 3 tsp. onion, grated
- 1 10 oz. box frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 8 oz. can chopped water chestnuts, drained
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Process cottage cheese in food processor until smooth, scraping sides of processor or bowl.
- Squeeze excess water from spinach.
- Add spinach and remaining ingredients to cheese mixture; stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate for three hours.
- Serve with pretzels or raw veggies.
Makes three cups (13 calories per Tbsp.)
Recipe provided by Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services