View All Section Pages
- 2-3 roasted red peppers, diced (these can be found packed in a jar in the grocery section)
- 1 red onion, diced
- Half of a 14.5 oz. can Muir Glen™ Fire Roasted Tomatoes, crushed
- 1/2 bunch of arugula, finely chopped
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Fresh cracked black pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. sugar (if desired)
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl, mix well, cover and chill in refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Serve with crostini or your favorite bread broken into pieces.
Fat: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 181 mg
Carbohydrate: 4 g
Sugars: 2 g
Protein: 0 g
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD and Cooper Clinic Nutrition.