Cooper Nutrition Expo 2017
In celebration of National Nutrition Month, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services is hosting the 10th annual Cooper Nutrition Expo. Visit 30-plus vendors and sample products all devoted to your good health! FREE and open to the public.
- Tips, advice and recipes from our expert Cooper Clinic Registered Dietitian Nutritionists
- Specialty booths on weight loss, diabetes and gluten-free
- Culinary demos and recipes
- Chair massages and mini-facials from Cooper Spa
- Body fat measurement and blood pressure checks
- Raffle prizes and games
Monday, March 6
8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Cooper Fitness Center, Dallas
12100 Preston Road | Dallas 75230
Google Map | Cooper Aerobics Center Map
Schedule of Events:
- 9:30 a.m. | 11:30 a.m. | Noon | 1 p.m.
Culinary Demos, Cooper Clinic Registered Dietitian Nutritionists
- 10:30 a.m. | 1:30 p.m.
Mindful Relaxation and Self-Compassion
- 11 a.m.
“Maximize Your Fitness: The Best Tools For The Job” Lecture
Meet and Greet/Photo Opportunity with Dr. Kenneth H. Cooper
- 12:30 p.m.
Culinary Demo, TJ’s Seafood Market and Grill
- 12:30 p.m.
“Inside the Top Hat, An Inspirational Look at Another Aspect of Well-being” Lecture
For more information about the expo or nutrition services available, call Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services at 972.560.2655 or send an email.
Thank You to the Nutrition Expo Vendors:
- American Heart Association
- Atlantic Natural Foods
- Bell Plantation PB2
- Bonton Farms
- Cedars Woodfire Grill at Cooper Aerobics
- Central Dentist
- Cooper Clinic Dermatology
- Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services
- Cooper Complete Nutritional Supplements
- Cooper Fitness Center
- Cooper Fitness Center Female Focus Program
- Cooper Spa
- Doterra Oils
- Eminence Organic Skin Care
- Evoo and Vin
- Farmbox Delivery
- Food Hugs Kitchen
- Gather Kitchen
- Hannah's Gluten Free Bakery
- Jelly Queens
- Julie's Real
- Little Greek Restaurant
- Living Better with Mindfulness
- McAlister's Deli
- Nature's Plate Catering
- Rhythm Superfoods
- Simply 7 Snacks
- Smoothie King
- Texas Department of Agriculture
- TJ’s Seafood Market & Grill
- Tom Thumb
- The Juice Bar
- Walden Farms
- White Mountain Foods
- Whole Foods Market
- Wholly Guacamole