Medically-integrated health and fitness centers play an integral role in today’s continuum of health care.
Helping hospitals and health systems like yours advance the health and well-being of patients and communities in which they live is what we do.
Recognizing the importance of wellness and prevention, hospital administrators are looking for innovative ways to seamlessly integrate clinical care with expertise in wellness and fitness.
Expand your core business with these medically-integrated advantages:
- Establish long-term relationships with customers/patients before and after acute care
- Improve long-term clinical outcomes, lower costs and help reduce readmissions
- Create an attractive stream of new revenue
- Position the brand as an innovative, health care partner within the community
- Increase your visibility and familiarity within member audiences
- Improve the health and well-being of patients and the community at large
So, who can help hospitals and health systems like yours advance the health and well-being of patients and communities in which they live?
Cooper Wellness Strategies, a Cooper Aerobics company specializes in population health and wellness. We provide medically-integrated health and fitness programs and services that generate goodwill, good health and a good return on investment.
Medical Fitness Program Highlight: Cooper Tracks
Cooper Tracks fitness and education programs are designed to optimize the health of individuals living with chronic health conditions. Specific tracks include:
- Immunity and Reconditioning
Each Cooper Track is eight weeks in length, consisting of pre- and post- program health assessments, with two small group exercise classes and education sessions per week. Exercise tracking tools, social support and accountability are provided throughout. Learn more about Cooper Tracks.
Services | Former and Current Clients
Partner with the leaders in medical fitness. Partner with Cooper Wellness Strategies.
Call 972.560.3263 or complete our online form.
Cooper Wellness Strategies received the 2021 Industry Partner of the Year Award from the Medical Fitness Association for outstanding accomplishments and achievement within the medical fitness industry.