TWO WAYS TO SGT
Your small group is safe at Cooper Fitness Center.
Whether you are ready to train in-person in our SGT studio or are more comfortable staying at home with virtual classes, we are here for you.
You can still take advantage of two classes for the price of one through May 31!
- Individualized workouts with a professional fitness trainer
- Accountability and motivation of a small group setting
- In-studio classes limited to 4 participants
- Virtual classes accessible on your computer or mobile device
Classes are held Monday-Friday.
Watch this brief clip taken from an SGT class
IN-STUDIO & VIRTUAL CLASSES
High Intensity: Ignite your metabolism and maximize your results through high-intensity interval training. It's a heart-pumping, calorie-burning full-body workout.
- Monday/Wednesday, 7-7:45 a.m. | Lara Price | Register
- Monday/Wednesday, 12:15-12:45 p.m. | Marianna Clement | Register
- Tuesday/Thursday, 5-5:45 p.m. | Katie Dail | Register
- Monday/Wednesday, 9-9:45 a.m. | Sam Laceky | Register
Strength: Change your body composition by building lean muscle mass. The exercises target the major muscle groups, posture and core.
- Monday/Wednesday, 8-8:30 a.m. | Aaron Feldman | Register
- Tuesday/Thursday, 9-9:45 a.m. | Ryan Sheppard | Register
- Tuesday/Thursday, 12:15-12:45 p.m. | Aaron Feldman | Register
Core and Balance: Engaging the core muscles, this training improves your stability, coordination and mobility.
- Tuesday/Thursday, 8:15-8:45 a.m. | Angela Horner | Register
Hybrid: Combining high-intensity interval training and recovery tactics, this workout maximizes your calorie burn and ends with feel-good regeneration exercises leaving you ready for the next workout.
- Monday/Friday, 8-8:50 a.m. | Marianna Clement | Register
TWO CLASSES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
THROUGH MAY 31
Two 30-Minute Classes
Two 45-Minute Classes
Two 50-Minute Classes
Email the class instructor to register.
Email Mary Edwards or call 972.367.6939