View All Section Pages
COOPERIZED KIDZ NOW OPEN
We welcome our families back to Cooperized Kidz. To ensure the health and safety of the children in our care, we have implemented new processes and safeguards following medical, state and county government guidelines.
Health & Safety Guidelines
- To access Cooperized Kidz, parents and children must enter through the main Cooper Fitness Center entrance and complete the health screening (masks are required for parents and children)
- Children ages 2+ must wear a mask at all times
- Only Cooperized Kidz instructors and children (no parents or guardians) are allowed inside the Cooperized Kidz area
- Children will be checked in and out in the hallway leading to Cooperized Kidz
- Personal items are limited to only the essentials—diapers, bottles/snack and an extra change of clothes
- Upon entry into Cooperized Kidz each child's hands will be washed or cleaned using hand sanitizer
- Infant seats are kept in the hallway when they are not in use; diaper bags are stored in a sanitized cubby
Cooperized Kidz Check-in
After completing the health screening at the main Cooper Fitness Center entrance and receiving a wristband, parents and their children will walk to the Cooperized Kidz hallway where they will be checked in by a staff member. Parents must provide their cell phone number and where in the building or on the Cooper campus they will be working out should they need to be contacted during their child's stay.
Limited Hours & Capacity
Children ages 2 months to 12 years can "Play with a Purpose" at Cooperized Kidz for up to two hours per day. Reservations are required and can be made up to 48 hours in advance. Call 972.239.6171 to make a reservation.
- Early Birds Hours: 8:30-10:30 a.m.
- Later Gator Hours: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- 1:1 teacher-to-infant ratio
- 1:7 teacher-to-child ratio
Cooperized Kidz is not available 10:30-11 a.m.
Parents must cancel at least one hour in advance of their reservation to avoid being charged a fee.
Should a Child Exhibit Symptoms During Their Stay
- The parent will be called on the cell phone number provided and/located
- All children in the family will be isolated until the parent is reached
- All children in the family will have to go home
- Upon pickup, all parents whose children were at Cooperized Kidz during the same time block will be informed their child was in close contact with symptomatic child(ren)
- Cooperized Kidz will be sanitized
Symptoms include fever (100.4+), chills, difficulty breathing, headache, sore throat, runny nose, nausea, diarrhea, congestion and any other symptoms in accordance with Cooperized Kidz' illness policy.
To return to Cooperized Kidz after being sent home or exhibiting symptoms, a doctor's note releasing the child to return is required and the child must be symptom-free for 24 hours without use of fever-reducing medication.
If a Teacher Develops Symptoms During Your Child's Stay
- After informing their supervisor, the teacher will be sent home
- If the teacher-child ratio allows, children wearing masks (ages 2+) will be allowed to stay for the remainder of their time
- Upon pickup, all parents will be informed
- If the teacher-child ratio does not allow or a child under the age of 2 was in close contact with the teacher, parents may be asked to pick up their child
- Cooperized Kidz will be sanitized
In the event a staff member is diagnosed with COVID-19, proper contact tracing guidelines will be followed.
Our Cooperized Kidz staff is happy to answer any questions you have. Call 972.239.6171.