As a member of our Cooper family, your health and safety remain our top priority as we navigate the challenges the coronavirus (COVID-19) presents. Cooper leadership is continuously monitoring the situation and working to keep you regularly updated in the midst of these ever-changing circumstances.
Cooper Fitness Center is temporarily closed through April 3 due to the mandate issued by Governor Greg Abbott. It is possible the closure could be extended to April 29 due to the City of Dallas mandate.
STAY FIT & MOTIVATED AT HOME
Cooper Fitness Center is committed to being your accountability partner. We are working to make the following resources available to you. More information will be provided in the coming days.
- Workout of the Day by our Professional Fitness Trainers through our Cooper Quest wellness program posted on our members-only Facebook group, "Cooper Member Community." One workout per week will also be posted on this page.
View April 6 Workout of the Day
- Weekly Cooper Quest Myzone® Challenges and nutrition tips posted on our members-only Facebook group, "Cooper Member Community," March 30-May 3
- Virtual on-demand group exercise classes - 600+ classes ranging from MindBody, HIIT, Cycle and more
- Continue earning My Cooper Rewards points for exercising at home. Each day you exercise, visit https://cooper.perkville.com/staysafe, log in to your My Cooper Rewards account and click the "I exercised (safely!) today" to be rewarded
- Resources for keeping kids healthy at home with appropriate and engaging activities and ideas for fitness and healthy eating habits
- Virtual one-on-one training
- Virtual nutrition guidance - Email Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services (please include your phone number)
- Online personal shopping for:
- Workout performance wear from The Coop to help get the most out of your workouts and provide the morale boost you get from looking good
- Cooper Complete vitamins and nutritional supplements, including Basic One Multivitamin, Advanced Omega-3 and Melatonin to help you sleep better
And, if you’re nearby, our outdoor track and tennis courts are still available for members to exercise as a place of peace and refuge while maintaining appropriate social distance from others.
GET SOCIAL, STAY CONNECTED
EVEN WHEN WE'RE APART, WE CAN BE TOGETHER
Let's come together as a community and nation in health while we're apart. In support of the President's Council on Sports, Fitness and Nutrition, use #TogetherApart when sharing photos and videos on social media of how you continue to make health and fitness a priority (and remember to tag us @cooperaerobics).
COOPER FITNESS CENTER PROGRAMS & EVENTS
- Tennis Session 2
- Youth Basketball 365 Academy
- SGT Spring Shape Up
- SGT Day
- Water Classes
- Pilates Open House
- Martial Arts Demo
- Parent/Child Self-Defense Clinic
- Young Adult Female Self-Defense Clinic
- Youth Triathlon Clinic
- Cooper Quest:
- Spring Training Challenge – Deadline extended to March 29. Utilize the Workouts of the Day by our Professional Fitness Trainers to reach the minute/MEP goal and incorporate the Spring Training activities to reach the activity requirement. Please send a photo of your tracker to Jessica Lu at email@example.com.
- Kids in the Kitchen (March and April)
- Eggstravaganza (April)
- New Member Social (April)
Thank you for your patience during this challenging time. Cooper Fitness Center and all the businesses of Cooper Aerobics are committed to the quantity and quality of your life and look forward to seeing you in person again soon!
We will share the latest updates via email, social media and this Members Only web page.
Ensure your membership account information is up to date.
If you're not receiving CFC emails, please update your email preferences.
Join our Cooper Member Community members-only Facebook group. An admin will approve your request and then we invite you to start engaging with us.
VOICE YOUR SUPPORT
The jobs of more than 425,000 health and fitness center employees are at risk due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Click the button below to send a letter encouraging your Senators and Representatives to include the fitness industry in the economic relief package for businesses.
For any assistance you may need:
Email Membership Office