View All Section Pages
Exercise and Education Program Focused on Cardiovascular Disease Management
At Cooper, we have proven exercise and lifestyle modification play an important role in disease management. Cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of death globally, affecting approximately 17.9 million lives each year. But Cooper® Tracks Cardiovascular provides the guidance and support needed to help you better manage your cardiovascular disease and risk factors.
Cooper Tracks Cardiovascular is designed for individuals diagnosed with one or more of the following:
- Stable cardiovascular disease or cardiovascular risk factors
- Completed or do not qualify for cardiac rehabilitation
- Peripheral arterial disease
The cardiovascular track features:
- Two small group exercise/education sessions per week (8 weeks, 16 classes)
- Individualized exercise in a group setting
- Comprehensive condition-specific health education on topics focused related to heart disease, nutrition and a heart-healthy plate, setting SMART goals, stress management and more
- Pre- and post-program health assessments
- Social support and accountability from instructors and other participants
- Exercise tracking tools
Cooper Tracks exercise and education program helps you exercise with confidence and live healthier while better managing your cardiovascular disease.
Success Story: Don Wilks, Cooper Tracks Cardiovascular Participant
"Both my blood pressure and weight have dropped, and my strength has increased. What I learned at Cooper Tracks (exercises, stretches, Power Plate movements, etc.) vastly exceeded my expectations. With this new found knowledge I have developed the desire, motivation and self-confidence to continue to improve my health. Now, physical improvements and good health are in reach."
Cooper Tracks Cardiovascular Participant, 2023
Each small group class is led by a certified professional fitness trainer who has been educated on cardiovascular disease management, providing you the confidence and education you need to continue practicing healthy habits long after completing the program.
8 Weeks, 16 Classes
Program Fee: $395 ($50 discount for Cooper Fitness Center members)
Open to members & non-members
Cancellations made less than two weeks prior to the program start date will not be refunded.
Lyndsay Sears, Cooper Wellness Strategies Program Coordinator
email@example.com | 972.560.6305