View All Section Pages
Exercise and Education Program Focused on Arthritis and Joint Pain Management
At Cooper, we have proven exercise and lifestyle modification play an important role in disease management. Arthritis pain is one of the most common reasons people limit physical activity. Proper exercise and education can improve pain, stiffness and swelling of joints associated with arthritis. Cooper® Tracks Arthritis provides both exercise and education—through guidance and support—to help you live a better quality and quantity of life with arthritis.
Cooper Tracks Arthritis is designed for individuals experiencing:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Other inflammatory arthritic factors
The Arthritis Track features:
- Two small group exercise/education sessions a week (8 weeks, 16 classes)
- Individualized exercise in a group setting
- Comprehensive condition-specific health education topics related to mobility, flexibility and stretching, triggers and barriers, supplements for arthritis, pain management and more
- Pre- and post-program health assessments
- Social support and accountability from instructors and other participants
- Exercise tracking tools
Cooper Tracks exercise and education program helps you exercise with confidence and live healthier while better managing your arthritis.
"We are pleased to offer a safe and effective individualized exercise program in a group setting for people who want to take charge of their fitness. Cooper Tracks is based on more than 50 years of science and research at Cooper reflecting our purpose of improving the quality and quantity of people’s lives."
Tyler Cooper, MD, MPH
President and Chief Executive Officer, Cooper Aerobics
Each small group class is led by a certified professional fitness trainer who has been educated on arthritis management, providing you the confidence and education you need to continue practicing healthy habits long after completing the program.
8 Weeks, 16 Classes
Program Fee: $395 ($50 discount for Cooper Fitness Center members)
- April 17-June 12 (not meeting May 29, Memorial Day), Monday/Wednesday, 10:30-11:30 a.m. | Paige Cervantes
Lyndsay Sears, Cooper Wellness Strategies Program Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 972.560.6305