We bring the best in breast health to you—with same-day results. Cooper Clinic offers Genius™ 3D Mammography.
At Cooper Clinic we provide women the specialized and comprehensive preventive care you need for breast cancer screening and diagnosis. Getting regular screenings is the best way for women to prevent breast cancer and find breast cancer early, when it's most treatable. Cooper Clinic recommends women begin having an annual mammogram at age 40.
Cooper Clinic functions as a diagnostic imaging facility. Our board-certified diagnostic radiologist and breast health subspecialist reviews the screening images, provides same-day results and, based on the patient’s need, can perform a sonogram the same day. Women have peace of mind knowing their personalized results day-of without the anxiety of waiting days or weeks for answers.
“All women should have full understanding of mammography to make more informed decisions regarding breast health care. Knowing the facts decreases fear, empowering women to address their health concerns head on.”
-R. Vance Dell, MD, MBA, MHCM, FACR, Cooper Clinic Radiologist & Breast Imaging Subspecialist
Cooper Clinic's breast health services include:
- Hologic® Genius™ 3D Mammography - Different layers in the breast, including blood vessels, milk ducts, fat and ligaments, can be challenging to differentiate when viewed in a 2D traditional mammogram. While the experience is similar to the 2D mammogram, Genius 3D Mammography uses breast tomosynthesis, in which the scan examines the breast one layer at a time by taking multiple photos of each layer.
Genius 3D Mammography:
- Detects 41 percent more invasive breast cancers
- Detects 15 months earlier than others
- Reduces false positives by up to 40 percent
- Second Opinion and Evaluation - Our physicians are available to review and provide a second opinion and evaluation for patients with existing mammogram or ultrasound results.
Scheduling an Appointment
Existing Cooper Clinic patients can schedule breast imaging the day of their comprehensive physical exam.
If you are not a Cooper Clinic preventive exam patient, you can request an appointment with a written directive from your physician with the results of your most recent mammogram.
Call 972.560.2651 for more information.