Your skin says a lot about your health. Cooper Clinic Dermatology in Dallas offers preventive and cosmetic dermatology services.
While beauty is more than skin deep, we must not neglect our skin—the body's largest organ. Our skin provides an important barrier and immune protection plus hydration and vitamin-producing functions.
Cooper Clinic's board-certified dermatologists—Dr. Rick Wilson, Dr. Helen Kaporis, Dr. Kejal Shah and Dr. Bobby Kennedy—can help you protect and revitalize the health of your skin through a variety of cosmetic and preventive dermatology services.
- Skin Cancer Screening – Dermatologist-performed, head-to-toe evaluation of your skin to identify and treat skin cancers as well as other dermatologic conditions.
- Botox® and Dysport® – Used cosmetically to reduce wrinkles or medically to treat excessive underarm sweating.
- Dermal Fillers – Replacement fillers such as Restylane® and RHA® Collection.
- Stimulating Fillers – Collagen stimulators that are delayed and longer lasting including Sculptra® and Bellafill®.
- Laser Treatments – PicoSure®, DOT Therapy Fractional Ablative Laser Resurfacing, 1540 Fractional Non-ablative Laser Resurfacing, FotoFacials and PDT FotoFacials and Vasculight.
- Vein Therapies – Specialized dermatologic techniques to correct spider veins and reduce the appearance of dark and prominent chest and breast veins.
- Hand Rejuvenation – Treatments to reduce the visible signs of aging on the hands.
- Chemical Peels – A variety of treatments to help correct sun damaged and aging skin and protect against future damage.
- Mole Removal – Surface removal of moles for preventive or cosmetic reasons.
Cooper Clinic Dermatology
12200 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
Send an email