5-Day Cooper Healthy Living Week
View All Section Pages
The five-day Healthy Living Week is the single, most effective way to immerse yourself into the core principles of healthy living—helping you to Get Cooperized™ to live better both sooner and later. Only available at Cooper Aerobics Center in Dallas, the Healthy Living Week is the recommended and most popular program for long-term success.
Five-Day Cooper Healthy Living Week Activities:
- Multiple, interactive healthy-living lectures and workshops
- Resort credit for two personal services per person. Choose from nutrition counseling, personal training, private counseling and spa services.
- Variety of group exercise classes
- Three healthy, calorie-controlled meals a day
- Dining out with a registered dietitian
- Healthy Living workbook
View a sample Cooper Healthy Living Week schedule.
- The five-day program is offered one week out of the month, Monday to Friday, in February, April, June, September and October.
- If program dates don't match your schedule, or if you'd like a longer stay, let us customize a program just for you. Our Healthy Living concierge will schedule your hotel stay and all the Cooper services you'd like to experience while you're here. Options include a preventive exam, fitness training, sports conditioning, nutrition services, counseling sessions and spa treatments.
Cost, Reservations and Cancellation Policy:
- The five-day Healthy Living program is $3,495 per person for single occupancy and $2,995 for double occupancy.
- The price includes accommodations at Cooper Hotel for Monday through Friday night, all meals from Monday dinner through Saturday morning breakfast, all classes and group sessions. Price also includes credit for two private sessions per person - choose from nutrition counseling, personal training, private counseling and spa services.
- The price does not include Custom Services.
- A $1,000 deposit is required for each person enrolling. The balance is due and payable on the first day of the program. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Deposits are fully refundable if the cancellation notice is received at least 16 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
- If cancellations are made seven to 15 days prior to the arrival date, the full deposit may be applied to a future program within the next 12 months.
- If cancellation is made less than seven days prior to the arrival date, half the deposit is forfeited.
- No refund is given for early departure.
- Cooper Aerobics Center is conveniently located in the heart of North Dallas, just 16 miles from Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport and six miles north of Dallas Love Field Airport.
- While we recommend participants who live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area to stay at the on-site Cooper Hotel for the greatest impact, we understand that may not be feasible and need to commute from home.
- We strongly recommend participants traveling from out of town to stay at Cooper Hotel and arrive on Sunday evening.
- Car service to and from the airport is available upon request. Rates start at approximately $65. We can make these accommodations for you.
- Male participants 40 and older and female participants age 50 and over who do not schedule a Cooper Clinic Preventive Exam, must have had a treadmill stress test within one year of attending Cooper Healthy Living or a written release to exercise from your physician.
- Expect to meet new people. Class size varies between six and 18 participants.
- Wear comfortable exercise clothing and athletic shoes. Bring a swim suit and one or two casual outfits for dining out.
- Bring a sweater or jacket as our meeting rooms and demonstration kitchen may be cool.
We hope you make the most of your time while at Cooper Aerobics Center. You can enhance your time by adding one or more custom services. All custom services are at additional costs. We can make reservations for you: