When you want to lose weight, finding the program that works for you can be difficult. That's where Female Focus' weight loss program comes in.
Beginning with a personalized health assessment and nutrition consultation followed by group fitness training and nutrition education, the Female Focus program helps you gain the knowledge, skills and motivation to achieve your goals.
Weight Loss Program Details
- Six-week program led by Colette Cole, Female Focus Director and Professional Fitness Trainer.
- Assessment including resting metabolic rate test, body weight, body fat percentage and girth measurements.
- Consultation and personalized physical activity program design with a professional fitness trainer.
- Individual nutrition consultation with a Cooper Clinic registered dietitian nutritionist.
- Twelve small group training sessions. Two per week, Tuesday/Thursday; 55 minutes each.
- Exercise program booklet.
- Six nutrition lectures. Once a week at the end of the afternoon class; 10-minute talks by Meridan Zerner, MS, RD, CSSD, LD, Cooper Clinic registered dietitian.
- Reassessment at the conclusion of the program.
- Six-week Cooper Fitness Center membership including full access to facility and group exercise classes.
A new program begins every two weeks. Sessions are held Tuesday and Thursday afternoons and last 55 minutes. Early morning and evening classes are also available.
Member and non-member pricing is available.
Available for Apple and Android devices, download the app today! Learn more.
From your computer, you can register for Female Focus through Cooper Fitness Center's Member Accounts website available to members and non-members. To set up your account and register, click here for instructions.
Weight Loss Program Results (averages):
Body weight lost: 5.4 lbs./
Body fat percent lost: 3.98%/person
Overall inch loss: 5.8 in./person
Fat weight lost: 9.05 lbs./
Lean weight gained: 3.7 lbs./
from Female Focus participants
Female Focus In the News:
"Top 22 Weight Loss Spas and Fitness Retreats in the U.S. and Canada,” traveltowellness.com
ABC 8 WFAA-TV, Jan. 7, 2015
NBC 5 KXAS-TV, Oct. 25, 2010
The Dallas Morning News,
April 1, 2013
April 15, 2008
July 25, 2006
12100 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
Contact us online